Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Twins!

No, ho, ho, not for me! But one of our chickens must be prone to them cause this is the second time in the last couple months. Honestly, it's a little wierd, but it tastes the same, er, they taste the same.
In even cooler news, we have another visitor from Jax! Christopher flew in on his vacation time to bless us in a hundred ways. Maybe more if you count each individual crayon he brought!
Princess coloring pages, sidewalk chalk, markers, colored pencils, school books...
I just think there's something beautiful about a bag of brand-spankin-new crayons.
Not to mention what he did for our pantry. This was the best Christmas ever...and it's only October!
Thanks for coming to spend time with us...for spending your "vacation" living in our shoes...for bringing your smile and helpful hands. Thanks to everyone who pitched in and sent stuff with him! Thanks to Summer for sharing him. Thanks, Lord, for wonderful friends and supporters who love us and help us keep smiling!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I wish I would have known!! We would have sent something! I am so out of the loop these days, sorry I missed the opportunity but so grateful you were well blessed!