Thursday, January 19, 2012

January Rolls On

Here's 5 of the 7 fair maidens...watching the valiant men
jump themselves silly. Don't worry, they got their turn next.
Hunter has been surging forward in her school; it's so fun to be surprised when she picks up a book and just reads out the lines...with inflection and enthusiasm and punctuation.
We split up to divide and conquer when going to the capitol city last week. Hunter finally wore out and asked to stay in the car, I walked away with one sister, leaving Justin to lock her up. When I returned first, I noticed a suspicious quietness coming from the engine. Hunter unlocked her door, red and sweaty, and handed me this note. It reads: Dad, I hav a het rash and u, left, me in the; kr, with it, off. I cracked up! Love all the punctuation too.

She also has nearly mastered her 2 wheeler! This is Mr. Chris taking her out for a jog down the road. They leave the day after tomorrow, sadly. We'll miss you!

In other news, we have welcomed another niece into the world! Adding the precious girls whose births we have missed up to four. THIS is one of my biggest sacrifices living here. Please pray with us for our new niece who was born 5 weeks early. Pray for her breathing and heart to be strong and healthy, and for her mama to recover quickly, rest enough, and have peace as she waits for her little girl to come home.

Thanks for all your love and prayers! Keep it up!

No comments: