Recently, we've gotten ahold of the cartoon Jake and the Neverland Pirates. It's a cute spin off of Peter Pan that is wildly addictive for my children. The girls decided that THIS was to be the theme of the Big Day.
So we did our very island-best and here's what we came up with! The kids loved it and I deemed it a Savvy Success. You love that I've succumbed to the skull and crossbones, don't you little Sis?
The Birthday Girls
Pan's Hideout
Bucky the Pirate Ship
Walking the plank into shark infested waters!
Clues for the treasure hunt
Meet Winger the Never Bird, Izzy and The Pirate Princess.
It says Yo-Ho H and B! My cake writing needs some improvement I know. And yes, the candle word BIRTHDAY did come along too. Sandy took some cute pics of the blowing out I'll post later.
Yo Ho Mateys Away!
Opening presents sent from afar with the help of Mrs. Sandy.
New pony shirt from Mimi.
It was fun, it was exhausting. And with a night's sleep under our belts, we hit the ground running again today! The Computer Classes are going great. The students are enthusiastic and learning, though slowly. We literally are starting with how to turn the computer on, how to hold a mouse, etc. Imagine maneuvering a mouse when you've never seen a computer in your life. It's harder than you're imagining. But it's fun too. Homeschool will also continue this week so that we can finish sooner at Christmas time.
Thank You, Lord, for birthdays and blessings and beautiful little girls. Thank you for friendships and opportunities and for making us YOURS!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to your girls! It looks like they had a great day! I so enjoy reading your blog and am praying for your family. :)
OH Shannon, you did a great job! What fun!! I love it:) Give the girls hugs and kisses from us. Noah has made birthday cards he is eager for me to send already.
love you
ARGH! ME says that bday is saavy KABISA!!
Post a Comment