Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping carrying seed to sow will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.
Yesterday as I reflected on our last weeks in America and the hardest good-byes yet, I found comfort in these words and lodged my hope in them being true for us.
Today as I sailed down towards Little Island, I was pleasantly surprised to have my eyes fill with tears of joy! It did feel a little like coming home; like we were created for this one place, this one mission, this one assignment. Sow, be it with tears or with joy, sow!
We will hopefully have better internet on mainland and in fact, we will try to get my phone connected so I can pass on pictures more often. Thanks so much for your love and prayers and support!!!!!
Enjoying our old favorite restaurant on Thursday night on Big Island.
Puzzle night on Friday.
REUNITED!!! Missed my Fatma so much. And I missed her home-birth. = (
Meet Samya! Isn't she beautiful??? Please pray for this precious family. Saidi and Fatma, their children Samir and Samya. And Saidi's 5 other children.






4 comments:
Thanks for the update and great to see, that you arrived safe and everything with you as well :-)
I totally feel it; saying good bye is not easy at all! And it´s really hard to be "home" in 2 so different countries.
Wishing you a wonderful time at language school!!!
Be blessed and stay healthy!!!
PS: And I know the puzzle ;-)
So glad you guys made it back safe and sound! Loved seeing your pictures. You're missed!
Glad you made it back safe! I love reading your updates! Hope the girls are enjoying the time back as much as you seem to be. Please let us know when the clinic account opens. You have prayer partners in the Toths.
What a beautiful verse and exactly what I needed today. I am so glad you got to see Fatma and meet sweet Samya. Praying for you guys!
Post a Comment