Thursday, June 9, 2011

Now that's what I'm talking about

I wasn't lying, huh? It is breathtaking here.

These are pictures from a recent walk down our road. We live between a small town and a village nestled up against a beautiful Forest. There's only a few neighbors, but a lot of people pass by every day.





It was fun to walk along, greeting everyone while "enduring" all the giggles and staring. Everyone has been so nice.



The girls are adjusted beautifully. They've learned to greet the traditional way and love to get dressed up in their version of local. Hunter is flying through Kindergarten and it's hard to keep Avery away; she loves to do school too. Braelyn is full on toddler: a screaming, hitting, kissing, potty training, babbling mess.



Things are going well and we thank you so much for your prayers and support. It's amazing to be setting our feet on new paths and planting seeds in new soil.

3 comments:

Shawn and Carly said...

Are you kidding your children are adorable! Can't believe how much Braelyn has grown! I saw a picture of her and thought it was Avery! Love the updates! Looks beautiful there! Hope you are all adjusting well, and enjoying the cooler weather! We love you guys!
-Carly

Josh and Sharon said...

Wow, your girls are precious! I am sure you praise the Lord for them often. :) Looks like you live in a beautiful place. We are praying for you guys.

Lo Daniels said...

Hey Shannon,
It's your old Ravencrest Roommate Lori. I can't believe you and Justin have 3 beautiful girls! Your time in Africa looks amazing, and you look beautiful. Your blog is really great too.