Monday, August 22, 2011
Tiny Dancer
Facing down years of no ballet, gymnastics, soccer or T-ball, my husband reached into his memory and grabbed onto what played the second biggest part of his childhood play, after Lady River that is. A trampoline. I of course was opposed to such a big, obnoxious addition to our future African home. But I smiled and nodded. And I am oh, so glad I did!
We shipped our first (and probably only) little crate over with this blessed monstrosity and once it was set up, have never regretted it.
Hunter asked me this morning if there was a park or zoo or ANYTHING we could go do that was fun today. I was both happy and sad to remind her that our yard is the funnest place on this little island. Thank you, Lord, for little (and big) blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment