Today on the way to pick Justin up from the airport, I noticed several little boys jumping off the side of the road down into a pond, in various states of undress. I smiled and drove on. Coming back with Justin in the driver seat, he exclaimed, "what's that?" I looked and saw a crowd of kids running towards us. Wait, naked boys, lots and lots of soaking wet naked boys! And what's that out in front? Oh, it's two fully cloaked and veiled girls running like crazy, laughing their fool heads off, with their arms full of clothes. We laughed with them.
And here's the new neighbor at our team mates' house. Meet Mr. GoldenOrb Spider. Every bit as big as my hand, web shining gold in the sun, strong enough to trap and eat a small bird.
Yikes! Glad he doesn't live at our house!

This guy does live at our house, though. He's not as big as Mr. Golden Orb, but he's big enough.
More to come on that Desalination plant soon! Getting pictures together...
No comments:
Post a Comment