Sunday Morning had us singing our Sunday School songs down the road and to the harbor for a boat ride over to an amazing Tiny Island Marine Park.
Rainy Season took a break for ME as the sky fairly glowed blue,
fluffy white clouds shading us occasionally.
Justin hopped in the water with the 2 fish (Hunts and Aves) while I coaxed a mask and snorkel onto my water-fearing little one. Miracle of miracles, she did it!
She and I paddled around, exclaiming to each other through our snorkels over all the beautiful fish and coral. It was so fun! That's her above.
Later, we took a long walk through the jungle over to Turtle Beach and then waded out to Tiniest Island to search for lost treasure and exclaim over the razor-sharp coral ridges trying desperately to slice us up.
This little guy was probably born in the morning but he was already feisty and he let us play with him a bit.
I couldn't believe how strong his flippers were! Guess that's how he lives, right?
Giant Clam and Lion Fish
Getting love wherever I can...
I was the only one brave enough to get a kiss though. Little girls...
Well, this one is brave when she wants to be.
So much beauty in one day!
It was a great Mother's Day. I am so thankful for my daughters and the man who made me a mama!
2 comments:
Wow, this was really a wonderful day!!!
And I am jealous - hope to meet such a little newborn "dude" as well one day :-)
Happy Mother's Day, so glad it was wonderful! That sea turtle is killing me! I love sea turtles, and he is so cute!!! Justin and I got such a kick out of your gift to Mimi:) Love you guys!
Post a Comment