Ok, that might be an exaggeration, but I'm still smiling 2 days later.
It took till the very end of yet another miserable, heat rashy hot season, but Justin wavered for a single moment in his absolute opposition to some serious hair chopping.
That was all I needed! I grabbed the scissors and the ponytails and chop, chop, chop!
The girls were as pumped as I was, giggling and dancing around and flipping their short locks around.
It has been so nice having about a thousand percent fewer tangles, less heat, girls doing their hair themselves, no more tears on that front!
And to top it off, they look adorable. Hunter and Braelyn have a more layered look that's shorter in the back giving shape and lift and the sweetest soft curls. Avery's is more blunt (she was last and Justin's pained looks made me back off half an inch) but still loves it.
I assured Justin we should do it now so that there's still plenty of time for it to grow out before we come home...but I'm not sure any of us want it to anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment